maandag 14 september 2026

I HOPE YOUR DAY IS LITERALLY THE BEST (4)

I'm on the Lawn Fawnatics Blog today with this card, for the Woodland Wonder challenge. I used the Little Woodland Library set, Little Woodland Library Friends set and Simply Celebrate Hangouts set. 



For the background I used Mist cardstock and ink blended with Tea Dye and Gathered Twigs Distress Oxide inks. I used the Birch Tree stencils. 

I die cut the Grassy Border die from Cilantro cardstock and ink blended the top edges with Rustic Wilderness Distress Oxide. 



I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers:
Log: E57 - E29
Little Library: E71 - E74 - E79/ W5 - W7/ B66 - BV17/ BG53 - BG57/ B24 - B26/ R14 - R46/ V22 - V25
Books: BG53 - BG57/ B24 - B26/ R14 - R46/ V22 - V25
Hedgehog: E71 - E74 - E79/ E04 - E11/ BG000 - B00
Fox: E08 - E29/ E00 - E11 - E04
Owl: W2 - W3 - W5 - W7/ BG000 - B00/ Y17 - YR16
Squirell: E08 - E57
Worms: E11 - E04/ BG000 - B00



I die cut the images and assembled the card. I used a white gel pen to add dots and highlights to the stamped images and stamped the sentiment. 



Make sure to visit the Lawn Fawnatics Blog and join our challenge!!



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn Shop




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten