zaterdag 22 september 2018

GIFT TAGS (1)

I created a set of gift tags, with the Say What? Christmas Critters stamp set and the Say What? Gift Tags dies. I didn't specifically make them for Christmas, they can also be used for birthday gifts or thank you gifts, or any other kind of gift.


I started by die cutting all the tag elements. I used several Lawn Fawn cardstocks: Paper Bag cardstock, Chili Pepper cardstock and Blue Jay cardstock. From white cardstock, I die cut little hills, using the Simple Stitched Hillside Borders.


I stamped all four critters and the speech bubble. This last one four times. I used the same sentiment for all four tags. I colored the images with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Llama: E53 0 E55/ E000 - E21/ W5 - W7/ R39 - R59
Penguin: W5 - W7/ W0 - W2 - 0/ B18 - B37/ Y38 - YR04/ R29 - R59
Deer: E15 - E18/ E000 - E21/ W5 - W7
Unicorn: W0 - W2 - 0/ W5 - W7/ E000 - E21/ B18 - B37/ R29 - R59


I fussy cut all the images and started to assemble my tags. I stamped something on the the back of each tag, so I can write how it's for and who it's from. I used some twine, so you can easily add them to your gifts.


I love these tags, I will use them for all my Christmas gifts.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten