zaterdag 29 september 2018

HAPPY HALLOWEEN (9)

For this simple, one layer Halloween/ fall card, I used several Lawn Fawn stamp sets: Happy Harvest, Jump For Joy, Forest Feast and Happy Happy Happy Add-On.


I started by stamping the sentiment, using watercolor paper. I stamped all the images around it. I stamped it in Versafine Onyx Black Ink. I then heat embossed all the images with Clear Gloss embossing powder from Wow. I'm going to watercolor the images, which makes it much easier.

I used Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers for coloring. Here are the colors I used:
Pumpkins: 052 - Bright Yellow + 070 - Orange/ 041 - Light Green + 040 - Green
Leaves: 072 - Beige + 062 - Dark Brown
Toadstools: 020 - Red + 022 - Carmine Red/ 071 - Flesh Color
Acorns: 060 - Brown + 070 - Orange


To add a bit more to the card, I added some paint splatter, using my Vincent van Gogh watercolors. I used two colors: Permanent Red ight and Azo Yellow Medium.

I added the panel onto a Kraft carbase and rounded off the top left and bottom right corner.


Super simple to make. I never really make one layer cards, so it's fun to do that for a change.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten