maandag 24 september 2018

HUGS FOR YOU (1)

For this get well card, I used the Up in the Air stamp set from My Favorite Things.


I started by die cutting the word 'hugs' from a piece of white cardstock. I wanted to use the negative piece of the die cut, so this panel will be the front of my card. The part you see through the letters, will be ink blended. I used Peacock Feathers and Squeezed Lemonade Distress Inks.


I added some splatter to the front panel, using Distress Inks as well. I used Worn Lipstick and Mustard Seed.

I stamped all three hot air balloons and the two birds. I colored the images with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Hot air balloons: YG41 - G02/ Y11 - Y06/ E22 - R35/ BG15 - BG18/ E53 - E55
Birds: y11 - Y06/ R22 - R35


I die cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped the second part of the sentiment in Wild Rose Ink.

I added some highlights, using a white gelly roll pen. I also added some Nuvo Crystal Drops to the card. I used three colors: Caribbean Blue, Red Berry and Dandelion Yellow.


I adhered the panel onto a Sticky Note cardbas.

I just love this stamp set, I bought it last year, but I'm still using it a lot.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten