vrijdag 7 september 2018

CRAFTY HAUL (27)

Because I'm a part of the Lawn Fawnatics Design Team, I always get a gift card before each new release. Lawn Fawn already send me the Pick of the Patch stamps and coordinating dies, plus the Mini Pop-Up Box die. Here is all the cool Lawn Fawn stuff I got with my gift card.


Since I'm not a really good gift wrapper, I always love making gift tags for all my presents. To cover up the terrible wrapping job :D . So When I saw these Say What? Christmas Critters stamps and the Say What? Gift Tags die set, I just needed to have them. I especially love that llama.

I basically only work with Lawn Fawn cardstocks, I have a lot of their colors. But this time Lawn Fawn released some speciality cardstock. Three different glitter packs and a woodgrain pattern cardstock set. The glitter packs come in a Christmas/ winter theme, fall/ Halloween theme and a Pixie Dust pack. The woodgrains are all neutrals. I love the texture these papers have.

I believe that the Reveal Wheel die set is the coolest die set Lawn Fawn brought us this year. And it already has a great sentiment set. This release has a Reveal Wheel Holiday Sentiments set, so perfect for thoses Holiday themed reveal wheel cards. There are also some cool add-on dies. There are severeal new ones, but I only got the Pick of the Patch Reveal Wheel Add-On, which is a pumpkin shape. So you can change the pumkpins face of just add a sentiment on the inside of the pumpkin.

I don't really have that many word/ sentiment dies and I've been really liking these Line Borders Lawn Fawn has. But I never bought one. Untill now. I decided to get the Merry Christmas Line Border die. And for some scene building, I got the Spooky Fence Border. I love creating scenes and this fence adds so much to your scene.

As for the stamps sets, I really had to be selective. I loved the Holiday Helpers stamp set, super cute images and I already have so many ideas for this set. And I also got the Thanks a Latte stamp set. Not persay Christmas themes, also perfect for winter/ fall/ thank you/ birthday. Very versatile. I love these big cups that you can customize with the drinks, toppings and elements.

Happy crafting everyone!!!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

1 opmerking:

  1. zoveel leuks, wat zal jij veeel ueren plezier hebben :)(stiekem jaloers)
    groetjes Maura

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen