woensdag 5 september 2018

FALL IS HERE (1)

There is a new Lawn Fawnatics Challenge live, with the theme "Moodboard". The moodboard has a lot of fall themed images and this just happens to be my favorite season. I just love the fall colors and I can't wait to create these fall themed cards. For this challenge, I decided to use the Jump for Joy stamp set.


I started by die cutting all the scene elements. I used the Leafy Tree Backdrop: Landscape die. I die cut it twice, but didn't want to use the frame. So i trimmed that part off. One off the trees I'm going to flip around, so I can added a tree to each side of the card. I also die cut two grass border, with the Meadow Borders.

I used Distress Oxide Inks for blending all the scene elements. For the sky I used Peaock Feathers and for trees I used Ground Espresso together with Vintage Photo. The grass borders were blended with Twisted Citron (front border) and Mowed Lawn ( back border).


I stamped the images. I also used images from Happy Harvest. I colored the images with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Pumpkins: YR15 - YR68/ YG06 - G17
Fox: E08 - E18/ E000 - E21
Owl: W5 - W7/ W0 - W3/ Y68
Hedgehog: E53 - E55/ E25 - E29
Crows: W5 - W7/ Y38
Leaves: R14 - R46/ YR15 - YR68/ Y11 - Y06/ YG11 - YG06
Rake: E25 - E29/ C0 - C3


I fussy cut the images and started assembling the card. I stamped the sentiment and added the panel onto a Sticky Note cardbase. I added some highlights and dots to the images, using a white gelly roll pen.

I love creating scene cards like this!!! Please check out the new challenge on the Lawn Fawnatics Blog and maybe you can join us.


Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

1 opmerking: