woensdag 5 september 2018

HAVE A BEARY AMAZING DAY (3)

For this card, I used a winter/ Christmas themed stamp set, for a non-Christmas themed card. I made this birthday card with the Beary Happy Holidays stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I started by die cutting all the elements for my scene. I used a bunch of Lawn Fawn dies: Meadow Borders, Stitched Wave Borders, Stitched Mountain Borders and Stitched Hillside Borders. I used Distress Inks to blend all these die cut pieces. For the sky I used Salty Ocean. For the mountains I took some Iced Spruce and for the grass Mowed Lawn. The water was blended with Mermaid Lagoon and the sandy hill on the bottom of the river was ink blended with Brushed Corduroy.


I stamped the images. I also used images from Mermaid For You and You Are Sublime. I colored the images with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Bears: E33 - E31
Fish: YR04 - YR07
Rocks: W0 - W3 - W5
Bucket: C0 - C2
Fishing rod: C0 - C2/ E25 - E29/ C5
Greenery: YG07 - G07


I fussy cut all the images and assembled the card. I adhered the panel onto a Cilantro cardbase. I also added some dots and highlights to the images, using a white gelly roll pen.


I was inspired by Megan Quinn, a great card maker who is also a part of the Lawn Fawn Design Team.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten