vrijdag 14 september 2018

BEWITCHING HALLOWEEN WISHES (1)

For this quick and simple Halloween card, I used the Happy Haunting stamp set from My Favorite Things.


I wanted to use the ink smooshing technique for the background. I used three Distress Inks: Peacock Feathers, Blueprint Sketch and Wilted Violet. I put ink from all three colors onto my craft mat and added water to it. I then my panel and put it on top of the watered down ink. It's Always a surprise what you end up with.

I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Witch: E000 - E21 - E33/ V04 - V09/ BG13 - BG49/ YR21 - YR23
Moon: YR31 - Y21
Clouds: C0 - C3 - 0


I fussy cut the images and added them to my ink smooshed background. I stamped the sentiment and added some Nuvo Crystal Drops, in the color Midnight Blue.


I adhered the panel onto a Blue Jay cardbase, added some hightlights with a white gelly roll pen and rounded off the top right and bottom left corner.

This card was inspired by a fellow crafter on Instagram.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten