maandag 17 augustus 2026

YOU'RE THE ZEST (3)

Fun with Food!!! That's the newest challenge over at the Lawn Fawnatics Blog starting today. I created this lemonade card, using the Build-a-Drink-Pitcher die set, combined with the Zesty Lemon die set.



For the background I used a pattern paper from the Giddy for Gingham paperpad. I added a strip of white Woodgrain cardstock to the bottom. 

I cut the lemons from three yellow tones cardstocks: Sticky Note, Sunflower, No. 2 Pencil. I ink blended with Fossilized Amber.



The inside of the pitcher I wanted to use Distress Oxides as well: Fossilized Amber and Squeezed Lemonade. I added some splatter with Spiced Marmalade and also just some water droplets, to create a more "watery" effect.

For the leaves I used Cilantro cardstock and I ink blended with Rustic Wilderness Distress Oxide Ink. 

The glass in the pitcher and the ice cubes were die cut from vellum. I don't use vellum that often, but for these elements I love using it. 



I assembled the pitched, flower and lemons and added everything to my background. I stamped the sentiment, from the You're the Zest stamp set, and used a white gel pen for the highlights. 



Make sure to visit the Lawn Fawnatics Blog and join our challenge!!!

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn Shop




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten