maandag 10 augustus 2026

I BE-LEAF IN YOU (3)

I'm on the Lawn Fawnatics Blog today with this cute Highland Cow autumn themed card. I used the Highland Cows stamp set, together with the Heart Tree stamp set and Let's Go Nuts stamp set.



I started by die cutting grass, using Cilantro Cardstock. I ink blended the top of these die cuts with Rustic Wilderness Distress Oxide Ink.

For the sky I used a cloud stencil an ink blended with Salty Ocean Distress Oxide Ink. 



I stamped the images and colored everything with Copic Markers:
Highland cows: E31 - E35/ E57 = E29/ C5 - C7/ E43 - E44
Tree: E53 - E55 - E57/ YR21 - YR23/ YRY16 - YR68/ R14 - R46
Leaves: YR21 - YR23/ YRY16 - YR68/ R14 - R46
Birds: YR23/ W3 - W5



I die cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment and added highlights with a white gel pen. 

Please check the Lawn Fawnatics Blog and join our challenge!!!



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn Shop



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten