maandag 14 mei 2018

MUCH APPRECIOCEAN (1)

For this ocean themed thank you card, I used the Ocean Fun stamp set from My Favorite Things.


I started on the background. I wanted to create my own striped background, using only one Distress Ink color. I masked off the stripes and blended Chipped Sapphire onto the paper. When all the stripes were done, I added some water drops onto it. I dabbed te drops off with a paper towel.

I die cut a circle, with the Small Stitched Circle Stackables. That circle I die cut with the Ocean Hillside Pop-Up Add-On dies. I blended the waves with Cracked Pistachio Distress Ink.


I stamped the fish and the jellyfish with Lawn Fawn Inks. Here are the inks I used:
Yellow fish: Butter Ink, Sunflower Ink
Orange fish: Sunflower Ink, Carrot Ink
Pink jellyfish: Ballet Slippers Ink, Bubblegum Ink
Purple jellyfish: Fresh Lavender Ink, Grape Soda Ink
Green fish: Celery Stick Ink, Freshly Cut Grass Ink


I added the eyes to all the fish and jellyfish and fussy cut the images. I assembled the card, stamped the sentiment and added Nuvo Crystal Drops onto the card in the color Pale Periwinkle. I adhered the panel onto a Cilantro cardbase.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten