maandag 7 mei 2018

IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY, LIGHT UP THE CANDLES! (1)

For this dragon party card, I used the Dragon Wishes stamp set from Mama Elephant.


I started on the background. I wanted to create three seperate sections. I put some masking tape down and created three stripes. Each one is going to be blended with a different Distress Ink color. I used: Squeezed Lemonade, Twisted Citron and Mermaid Lagoon.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Red dragon: R14 - R46
Yellow dragon: Y00 - Y02
Orange dragon: YR15 - YR07
Blue dragon: B12 - B14
Bellies: C0 - C2
Ears: RV10
Cake: YR000 - YR61/ E53 - E55/ Y02/ YG06
Fire: Y21 - Y38


I fussy cut the images and adhered them to the panel. I stamped the sentiment in Soot Ink and added the panel onto a Blue Jay cardbase.


It's so super easy to create great scenes with those dragon sets from Mama Elephant.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten