zaterdag 12 mei 2018

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HAVE A BEARY AMAZING DAY (1)

For this birthday card, I used the Party Animal stampset from Lawn Fawn.


For the background I used Distress Inks. Only one color: Candied Apple. I added water drops to this and dabbed them off with a paper towel.

I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Bear: E53 - E55/ E29 - E57
Birds: YR30 - YR31/ YR02
Party hats: R14 - R46/ YG41 - G02
Cake: E53 - E55/ YR00 - YR02/YR15/ G02
Balloon: YG41 - G02
Presents: R14 - R46/ C3 - C5
Flag: C3 - C5


I fussy cut the images. I trimmed a piece of Let's Polka in the Dark paper. I also trimmed a white piece of cardstock, that I then die cut with the Stitched Scalloped Borders. From Chili Pepper cardstock, I die cut the word 'birthday', with the Birthday Script die from Mama Elephant. The bottom of the die cut word, I blended with Black Soot Distress Ink. I heat embossed the word happy onto a piece of Black Licorice cardstock, using white embossing powder from Ranger. The rest of the sentiment was stamped onto the white border.


I assembled the card and added the panel onto a Peacock cardbase. I rounded off the bottom corners. As a finishing touch I added some dots and highlights with a white gelly roll pen.

I had a clear vision for this card and it turned out exactly how I wanted.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten