woensdag 2 mei 2018

YOU'RE A DRAGON, BE A DRAGON (1)

For this encouragement card I used the Dragon Wishes stamp set from Mama Elephant.


I started on the background. I wanted to use the Radiating Rays Stencil from My Favorite Things. I used four different Distress Ink colors to blend: Abandoned Coral, Worn Lipstick, Wild Honey and Squeezed Lemonade.


I die cut two cloud borders, using the Puffy Cloud Borders die set from Lawn Fawn. I also die cut some clouds, with the Simple Puffy Clouds dies, also from Lawn Fawn. I stamped the sentiment on one of the cloud borders, with Peacky Keen Ink.


I stamped the four dragons and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Dragons: R22 - R35/ Y00 - Y02


I fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I added the panel onto a Guava cardstock and used the Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen on all dragons.

This card will brighten everyone's day!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten