maandag 14 mei 2018

IT'S A SPECIAL DAY, TODAY THE WORLD REVOLVES AROUND YOU (1)

For this space themed card, I used the Out of This World stamp set together with the Monster Mash stamp set, both from Lawn Fawn.


I started on the background. I wanted to create a galaxy background. I used the Cracked Pistachio Distress Oxide Ink and the Wilted Violet and Chipped Sapphire Distress Inks. I sprayed water onto the background and dabbed it off with a paper towel. I also added some Blue Gold paint onto the background, from the Starry Colors pallette by Gansai Tambi.


I die cut a piece of Paper Bag cardstock with the Simple Stitched Hillside Borders, to create a planet. I ink blended some Walnut Stain onto this and also added some splatter onto it with the same Distress Ink color. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment, with white embossing powder from Ranger.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Skin: E53 - E55
Hair: E57 - E29
Suit: YG41 - G02/ C2 - C5/ C0 - 0
Rocket: V06 - V09/ Y38 - YR07/ C0 - C3 - 0/ B00
Flames + orange alien: YR38 - YR07
Green alien: YG06 - G05


I fussy cut the images and assembled my card. I added the panel onto a Blue Jay cardbase. I added some white highlights and dots onto the images, with a gelly roll pen.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten