donderdag 3 mei 2018

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BRAVE ONE! (2)

Another dragon card, I love them so much. I used the Me and My Dragon stamp set from Mama Elephant for this birthday card.


I started by die cutting everything for my scene. I used the Kingdom Trio dies. I die cut the ground from Narwhal cardstock and I also blended some Hickory Smoke onto it. Fomr Black Licorice cardstock, I die cut the kingdom border. For the sky, I used the Cloud stencil from My Favorite Things. I used Hickory Smoke again to blend the clouds onto the background.

 
I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Wolves: W3 - W5/ C2
Hair: E57 - E29
Skin: E00 - E11
Clothes: B93 - B95/ B39
Dragon: V01 - V04/ YG61 - YG63


I fussy cut the images, assembled the card and stamped the sentiment in Grape Soda Ink. I adhered the panel onto a Cilantro cardbase.

I just can't get enough of those dragons!!!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten