zondag 13 mei 2018

WISHING YOU HAPPINESS (3)

I created this new home card with the Little Bunny Agenda stamp set from Mama Elephant and the Mini Picture Frames from Lawn Fawn.


I wanted to create a brick wall for a background. I took a piece of Ground Coffee cardstock, which will also be the cardbase. I decided to blend right onto the cardbase. I used the Small Brick Wall stencil from My Favorite Things. I blended with Yeti Ink. I didn't want to be very neat, I used a light hand in some places and a heavy hand in other places.

To add a little bit more to the background, I added some white splatter to the brick wall. I set it aside to dry.

I die cut the frames from white cardstock and the insides from Chili Pepper cardstock. The triangles to hang the frames on, were also die cut from Chili Pepper cardstock. For the insides, I wanted to add a bit more dimension, so I blended a little bit of Black Soot Distress Ink to the bottom of each inside piece.


I stamped four of the bunnies from the stamp set, that fit in the theme of a new house. I colored these images with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Bunnies: E41 - E43/ C0 - C2
Envelope: C0 - C2/ R14 - R46
Bottle of Wine: R14 - R46/ G14 - G05
Box: R14 - R46/ E55 - E57
Clover: G14 - G05


I stamped the sentiment and assembled the card. As a finishing touch, I added some Nuvo Drops, in the colors White and Autumn Red.

This card is perfect for any new home owner.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten