vrijdag 25 mei 2018

WISHING YOU A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY (1)

I used the I Scream, You Scream die set from Lawn Fawn to create this fun birthday card.


I started on the background. I used Distress Inks as watercolors. I started with Squeezed Lemonade. I used a wide brush and added some random strokes onto the panel (that was die cut with the Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables). Then I took a smaller brush and added Fossilized Amber onto the panel. I set the panel aside to dry.


I die cut all the elements for the two ice creams. I used Watercolor Wishes for the popsicle and the scoop of ice cream. The rest was die cut with Lawn Fawn cardstock: Paper Bag, Chocolate Bar and Black Licorice.

I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment onto a strip of Black Licorice Ink, using white embossing powder from Ranger. I used the Reveals Wheel Sentiments for this.

I assembled the card and added the panel onto a piece of Gotta Have Gingham, that I die cut with the Fancy Scalloped Rectangle Stackables. I adhered the panel onto a piece of Sunflower cardstock. As a finishing touch, I added some Nuvo Crystal Drops in the colors Dandelion Yellow and Buttermilk.


If this doesn't give you a birthday feeling!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten