zondag 27 mei 2018

FRIEND. SMILE. HUGS. (1)

I created this simple layout with the Lunar Animals stamp set from Mama Elephant and the Words For Friends die set from My Favorite Things.


I started by die cutting the words out of the front panel. I used all three words from the set. For the background I wanted to watercolor with Distress Inks. I wetted the paper and added three colors to it: Carved Pumpkin, Squeezed Lemonade and Picked Raspberry. I set this piece aside to dry.


I stamped four of the animals from the stamp set and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Monkey: E57 - E29/ E53 - E55/ R10 - R83
Sheep: E53 - E55/ W0 - W2
Bunny: W0 - W2/ RV10 - R83
Pig: RV10 - R83/ W3


I fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I added the panel onto a Sunflower cardbase.


Super simple, but completely different from my other cards.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten