maandag 14 mei 2018

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, THE SKY'S THE LIMIT (2)

For this birthday card, I used the Upon a Star stamp set to create a beach scene.


I started by die cutting all the elements I needed to create my scene. I used the Stitched Hillside Borders for my sandy hills. And I used the Stitched Borders for the ocean.

I used Distress Inks to blend all the scene elements. For the sandy hills I used Antique Linen and Brushed Corduroy. The splatters that I added were made with Walnut Stain. For the ocean I used Salty Ocean. For the sky I used Mustard Seed. I used the Radiating Rays stencil from My Favorite Things. I added water drops to the water portion of the card, dabbing the droplets off with a paper towel.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the color I used:
Foxes: E08 - E18/ E41 - E53
Shark's fin: C0 - C3 Sand Castle: E53 - E55 - E57
Pebbles: C2 - C5
Shells: R22 - R35/ YG41 - G02
Starfish: YR00 - YR61


I fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment (from Hay There & Plane and Simple). I die cut an ocean wave, with the Ocean Wave Accents, for the shark's fin to fit in. I added the panel onto a piece of Vanilla Malt cardbase.

I added some white highlights on some images, with a gelly roll pen.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten