zaterdag 26 mei 2018

HAVE A WILD BIRTHDAY (3)

For this simple birthday card, I used the Wild For You stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


For the background I wanted to use a stencil. I took the Halftone Stencil from Altenew, this is the first time I will be using it. I used Abandoned Coral Distress Ink. I first ink blended without the stencil and then added the stencil and applied the same color on top of that.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. I used all images, so it was pretty time consuming. Here are the colors I used:
Elephants: W3 - W5 - W7
Giraffe: Y21 - YR21 - YR23/ E29 - E57/ E11 - E21
Lion: E53 - E55/ E57 - E29
Crocodile: YG61 - YG63 - YG67
Mouse: E41 - E43
Party hats: Y08 - Y15/ R14 - R46/ B12 - B14/ YG06 - G07


I fussy cut the images. I also die cut a piece of Sticky Note cardstock with the Stitched Scalloped Borders dies. This will be the ground the animals sit on.

I assembled the card and stamped the sentiment. I wanted the mouse to be the birthday boy/ girl, so the focus is on the mouse. I added the panel onto a Vanilla Malt cardbase.


It's always fun to use a stamp set that you've had for a while and you still have ideas for them. That means they are worth their money!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten