woensdag 2 mei 2018

THERE'S NO OTTER LIKE YOU (1)

For this Mother's Day car, I used the Otterly Love You stamp set from My Favorite Things.


I started on the background. I stamped the wavy line from left to right. I then ink blended the background with Distress Oxide Ink. I used Salty Ocean for the water and Cracked Pistachio for the sky. I added drops of water to the blue part of the card and dabbed the drops off with a paper towel.


I stamped two of the otter images, the rocks and two fish. I colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Otters: E31 - E33
Rocks: W3 - W5
Fish: YR61 - YR02


I fussy cut the images. I die cut some waves from the water, with the Ocean Wave Accents from Lawn Fawn. I also stamped some waves, using Hippo Ink. I assembled the card and stamped the sentiment. I added the panel onto a Mermaid cardbase.


As a finishing touch I added some white dots and stripes with a gelly roll pen.

I'm really loving these Distress Oxide Inks. I'm definitely getting more colors!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten