woensdag 2 mei 2018

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY (2)

For Challenge # 27 on the Lawn Fawnatics blog, I designed this pop-up card, since the theme is 3D cards. I don’t make pop-up cards often, simply because it’s so time consuming.


For this card I used the Dad + Me stamp set and a bunch of Lawn Fawn dies. That’s what I started with, die cutting all the elements for my scene. From some Cilantro cardstock I die cut the pop-up element, with the Stitched Hillside Pop-Up die. I also die cut some grass from Cilantro cardstock, using the Meadow Borders die. From Narwhal cardstock I die cut mountains, with the Stitched Mountain Borders. To add some more dimension to the colored cardstock I added some Distress Inks to the top of each die cut. For the greenery I used Mowed Lawn, for the mountains I used Hickory Smoke, ond for the Mermaid sky I used Sallty Ovean.


I stamped all the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Bears: E53 – E55/ E57 – E29
Moose: E29 – E57/ E53 – E55
Trees: YG61 – YG63
Toadstools: R46 – R59/ YR30 – YR31


The water I stamped in Moonstone Ink and Forget-Me-Not Ink. The Trees I used are from the Happy Trails stamp set and the toadstools are from Gleeful Gardens.

I stamped the sentiment at the top of the card and assembled the whole scene. I didn’t create anything on the outside of the card.

Please check out the Lawn Fawnatics blog, for the new challenge and great inspiration from me and my fellow Design Team Members. And maybe you can join yourself!


Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten