zondag 13 mei 2018

IT'S YOUR DAY (2)

I made a graduation card using the Duh-Nuh stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I started by creating the scene. I die cut a panel with the Ocean Hillside Pop-Up Add-On die. I ink blended this piece with Mermaid Lagoon. For the sky I used Abandoned Coral Distress Ink. On both pieces I added water drops, which I dried with a paper towel.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Shark: C0 - C2 - C3 - C5
Goldfish: YR16 - YR07/ YR16 - Y38/ Y38 - Y17
Graduation cap: B37 - B39/ R14 - R46
Diploma: C0 - 0/ R14 - R46


I fussy cut the images. I die cut three of the speech bubbles, from the Speech Bubbles die set by Lawn Fawn. I stamped one word in each speech bubble.

I assembled the card, adhered the panel onto a Vanilla Malt cardbase and added some Nuvo Drops in the color Pale Periwinkle onto the card.


A fun way to mix and match Lawn Fawn stamps.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten