zaterdag 26 mei 2018

WE CAN WEATHER ANY STORM (1)

I created this encouragement card with the Rain or Shine stamp set from My Favorite Things.


I wanted to create a simple background, using only one Distress Ink color. I used Blueprint Sketch. I started from the top, letting it fade into white. I did the same at the bottom. I then splattered some of the ink with a paint brush onto the background. I set the panel aside to dry.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Hair: Y21 - YR21 - YR23
Skin: E000 - E21
Coat: RV10 - R83
Pants: B91 - B93
Boots: Y08 - Y15
Umbrella: BG15 - BG18/ C3 - C5
Ducklings: YR000 - YR61/ YR02
Clouds: C0 - C3 - 0
Piddle: B00 - 0


I fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment and added highlights here and there with a white gelly roll pen. I adhered the panel onto a Sunflower cardbase.

This is definitely one of my favorite stamp sets of this year already.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten