zondag 3 april 2022

BERRY HAPPY BIRTHDAY (1)

For this strawberry card, I used the Strawberry Patch die set. I also used the Build-a-Basket Easter die set. 



For the basket, I used Paperbag and Kraft cardstock. The strawberries were die cut from Chili Pepper cardstock and I ink blended them with Aged Mahogany Oxide Ink. The tops were die cut from Cilantro cardstock and ink blended with Lucky Clover Oxide Ink. I used the same cardstock and ink for the Grassy Border die cuts. 



For the background I used used Faded Jeans and Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink.

I die cut the word 'berry' from Pencil Eraser cardstock, using Henry's ABCs die set. I used Aged Mahogany Oxide Ink to add some distressing. The rest of the sentiment was stamped onto a strip of Vanilla Malt cardstock. 




I added some white highlights to the strawberries. 

It's a very simple design, but I really love the layout. 

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten