woensdag 6 april 2022

HOPE YOUR DAY BLOOMS WITH HAPPINESS (1)

Today I'm on the Lawn Fawnatics blog for the inspiration board challenge. I created this flower card, using the Garden Before 'n Afters stamp set. 



I die cut the Foursquare Backdrop: Portrait die from Kraft cardstock. For the backings inside each window, I trimmed four pieces of Flower Market paper, each in a different pattern/ color. 

I die cut the word 'blooms' with Henry's ABCs, using Watercolor Wishes paper. The rest of the sentiment was stamped onto a strip of Vanilla Malt cardstock, using Pizza Crust ink.



I stamped all the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are all the colors:
Pots: E41 - E43 -E44
Bee: Y11 - Y15
Butterflies: RV10 - RV32 - RV34/ B60 - B63 B00 - BG01 - BG53
Flower: B60 - B63/ Y11 - Y15
Stems: YG00 - YG03
Watering can: RV10 - RV32 - RV34
Bag of seeds: Y11 - Y17/ B00 - BG01/ BG53



I die cut or fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I used a white gel pen to add highlights. 

Go over to the Lawn Fawnatics Blog and check out our challenge. Be inspired and join us!!!



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



1 opmerking: