vrijdag 8 april 2022

SENDING HUGS (4)

I'm on the Lawn Fawn blog today with this sweet card, using the Plant-a-Succulent die set. 



For the background I used Gotta Have Gingham Rainbow paper. I die cut a circle, using the Zig Zag Circle Stackables and Kraft cardstock. I ink blended the edges of this circle with Doe Ink.

For the succulent I used the following cardstock and ink combinations:
Cilantro cardstock + Lucky Clover Oxide Ink
Sticky Note cardstock + Fossilized Amber Oxide Ink
No. 2 Pencil cardstock + Spiced Marmalade Oxide Ink



I stamped and heat embossed one part of the sentiment with white embossing powder, onto a strip of Cilantro cardstock. The rest of the sentiment I die cut from Sticky Note cardstock and Black Licorice cardstock. I layered the two colors, so it creates a black drop shadow.



I added some highlights to the cactus. 

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten