vrijdag 1 oktober 2021

MERRY CHRISTMAS (23)

October is always the month I start on my Christmas cards, because I have to make a lot of them. I send all my friends and family a unique, handmade card (never make a card twice), which Means I have to start early. Some have already started, for me it's always October. And I used the Lovely Latte die set and Giant Merry Christmas die set for this first Christmas card of the year.



For the background I used Speckled Eggshell cardstock and the Snowflake Background Stencils. I ink blended with Broken China and Blueprint Sketch. I made sure the snowflakes had an ombre look.

I die cut the sentiment di from Chili Pepper cardstock.



For the cup of cocao, I used Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Mug: BG53 - BG57 - BG49
Cream: E41 - E43
Cocao: E57 - E29
Eyes: C7



I added the sentiment and the cup to the background and used a white gel pen to add highlights to the cup and letters. 

Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten