maandag 4 oktober 2021

THANK YOU (8)

I'm on the  Lawn Fawn today with this fall themed thank you card. I used the Lovely Latte die set.



For the background, I used a pice of Sticky Note cardstock. I took the Fall Leaves Background Stencils and ink blended the leaves with several Distress Ink colors: Spiced Marmalade, Fossilized Amber and Candied Apple. 

I die cut the mug elements from Chili Pepper, Vanilla Malt and Chocolat Bar cardstock. The eyes and mouth were die cut from Black Licorice cardstock.



I used the Giant Thank You die to die cut a sentiment. I used Kraft and Chocolate Bar cardstock. This way it's more dimensional. I also used the leaf dies from the Pumpkin House die set. I die cut those from Fake Tan, No. 2 Pencil and Sunflower cardstock.

I assembled the card and added some highlights with a white gel pen. I love the look on this card.  



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten