woensdag 13 oktober 2021

HAPPY HALLOWEEN (16)

For this Halloween card, I used no stamps, just dies. I used the Pumpkin House die, Giant Happy Halloween die and Build-a-House Halloween Add-On die from Lawn Fawn.



I used the Large Slimline with Sliders die. I ink blended the sky with Victorian Velvet, Dusty Concord and Prize Ribbon Distress Oxide Inks. For the ground I used Black Soot Distress Ink.



I die cut the pumpkin house elements, the sentiment and additional images. I colored it all with Copic Markers. Here are all the colors I used:
Pumpkin: YR31 - YR23 - YR04 - YR68/ YG61 - YG63 - YG67
Door + window: E41 - E43 - E44 - E47/ W0 - W2 - W3 - W5/ BG000 - B00
Bats + spider + spiderweb: C5 - C7
Sentiment: YG61 - YG63 - YG67
Steps: W0 - W2 - W3 - W5
Flowers: V04 - V06/ YR16



I assembled the card. I used a white gel pen to add highlights to the die cuts and stars to the sky.

I'm super happy with this spooky card. 



Check out the Lawn Fawn shop for products by clicking on the link: Lawn Fawn

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten