donderdag 7 september 2017

JUMP FOR JOY, IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY (4)

Time for a fun fall scene. I used the new Forest Feast stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I started by die cutting all the elements for the scene. From the Knock On Wood paper pad, I die cut the tree with the Leafy Tree Backdrop: landscape. I cut off the frame, I only wanted to use the tree. From that smae paper pad I also die cut two hills, with the Stitched Hillside Borders. For the sky, I die cut a piece of Mermaid cardstock with the Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables. I also die cut all the leaves that I'm going to use later. From three different colors of cardstock: Chili Pepper, Sunflower and Fake Tan.


I stamped the sentiment, from Jump For Joy, and also stamped all the images. I color them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Toadstools: R46 - R59/ E41 - E43
Apple: R46 - R59/ BG93 - BG96
Raccoon: W0 - W3 - W5 - W7
Squirrel: E08 - E18
Hedgehog: E57 - E29/ E00 - E11


I fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I adhered the panel onto a piece of Knock On Wood pattern paper, that I die cut with the Fance Scalloped Rectangle Stackables. This all I added to a piece of Sunflower cardstock.


I was affraid this was going to be too busy, but I really like how it turned out. I just love the fall colors. One of my favorite color pallettes to work with!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten