woensdag 27 september 2017

HAVE AN UPBEET DAY (5)

I created this happy card with the Rooting For You stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


For the sky, I used watercolor cardstock and Distress Inks. I used three different inks to color the sky. I started with Fossilized Amber, then added Spiced Marmalade and finish off with Ripe Persimmon. For the hill, I used Antique Linen and Vintage Photo. For the sun I used Squeezed Lemonade, Mustard Seed and Carved Pumpkin.


I only used the carrot image and the little sign. I used Lawn Fawn Inks to stamp them. Here are the inks I used:
Carrot: Carrot Ink and Pumpkin Spice Ink
Carrot top: Celery Stick Ink and Freshly Cut Grass Ink.
Sign + cheeks: Wild Rose Ink


I stamped the faces onto the carrots and fussy cut all the images. I added some slots into the hill, that I used the Ocean Wave Accents for. This way I can put the carrots in, so it looks like they are actually in the ground.

I assembled the cards, stamped the sentiment and added the panel onto a piece of Knock On Wood paper. I then adhered it to a Sticky Note cardbase.


This card can be used for so many different happy occassions.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten