donderdag 7 september 2017

DROPPING BY TO SAY HI (1)

For this friendship card, I used the For You, Deer stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I started by die cutting a piece of Perfectly Plaid Chill paper with the Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables. From this panel I die cut a square twice, with the Outside In Stitched Square Stackables. They are going to function as windows. I die cut the same windows from a piece of Sticky Note cardstock, which will be my cardbase. This will make it a see through card.

I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Deer: E08 - E18/ E00 - E11/ E41 - E43
Bear: E31 - E33
I added some white dots onto the animal's face and head. I die cut the images with the coordinating dies.


I stamped the banner, from Bannertastic. For the inside I used Lawn Fawn Inks. Sunflower Ink for the main part of the banner and Sunflower Ink, for the little parts in the back.


I fussy cut the banner and added the sentiment to it. I adhered all the elements together.

I was really tricky to make the front panel and the cardbase have the squares on the same spot, so it is a see through card. But so much fun to make. The stamps also have add-on dies, to create tags or even a bookmark with them. I really want them too.


Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten