vrijdag 29 september 2017

HAPPY HALLOWEEN (6)

I created this spooky Halloween card with the Booyah stamp set and Village Border die from Lawn Fawn.


I started on the background. I used three Distress Inks to create this. I used Shaded Lilac, Wilted Violet and Dusty Concord. Next time, I won't use Shaded Lilac again, because it's much lighter than the other two and really hard to blend together. But it eventually worked. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment with white embossing powder from Ranger.


I die cut the village border and applied Black Soot Distress Ink onto it. With Mustard Seed Distress Ink I created the little squares that go behind the houses to function as lights. I

I stamped two of the ghost and the speech bubbles. I colored them with Copic Markers, really simple. Here are the colors I used:
Ghosts + speech bubble: C0 - C2


I fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I adhered the panel onto a Sunflower cardbase. I rounded off the top right corner. I added the little spider hanging from the sentiment.

Nothing fancy, but perfect for Halloween.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten