dinsdag 26 september 2017

HAVE A BEARY AMAZING DAY (2)

For this birthday card, I used the Dad + Me stamp from Lawn Fawn, plus some of their dies.


I started by die cutting all the elements for the scene. I die cut the hills, with the Stitched Mountain Borders, using Narwhal cardstock. I used regular white cardstock for the snow caps. For the grass I used Noble Fir and Cilantro carsdtock. I used the Meadow Border and Grassy Border dies. For the sky I used Peacock cardstock.


I stamped all the images. The water I stamped with Peacock Ink, to make it coordinate with the sky. All the other images were colored with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Bears: E57 - E29/ E21
Moose: E08 - E18/ E41 - E43
Trees: G)5 - G17
Toadstools: R46 - R59/ E41


The trees are from Happy Trails and the toadstool is from Gleeful Gardens.

I fussy cut all the images, stamped the sentiment and assembled the card. I added the panel onto a Noble Fir cardbase.


Creating scenes is probably my favorite way of making cards.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten