dinsdag 20 september 2016

WISHING YOU A HARVEST OF BLESSINGS (2)

Time for another fall themed card. I used the Harvest Mouse stamp set from My Favorite Things.


I started by stamping all the images I wanted to use. I stamped two of the mice, the two pumpkins and the basket of apples. I colored the images with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Mice: W0 – W2
Ears: RV21 – W0
Sweater: G05 – G17
Vest + pants: Y38 – YR68 – E08
Shoes: BG96
Basket: E25 – E29
Apples: R14 – R46
Pumpkins: YR18 – YR07/ BG96


I fussy cut the images and started on my background. I cut two rectangles with the Wonky Stitched Rectangle STAX from My Favorite Things. One from the Perfectly Plaid Fall 6x6 Paper Pad from Lawn Fawn, the other from some olive green cardstock. From the olive green rectangle, I die cut two grassy border with the Grassy Border die from Lawn Fawn. I used that rectangle, so that I have the wonky stitched detail around the entire card.


I adhered the two grassy borders to the plaid paper. The front border I adhered with foam tape. The I adhered the images flat, but the tops of the images are adhered with foam tape.

I stamped the sentiment onto some orange/ brown cardstock, trimmed it and then cut it into a flag banner. I adhered it with foam tape to the card. I adhered the entire panel to a cardbase from that same orange/ brown cardstock.


I really like this scene, the plaid paper and the stitching detail around the panel.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten