maandag 12 september 2016

GOODIE BAG (1)

I got the Lawn Fawn Goodie Bag die from a crafter online, who didn’t use the die anymore. I used it for the first time, to create a goodie bag for a gift card that I’m going to give to a friend of mine.


I die cut the goodie bag twice, from some kraft cardstock. I adhered it and it’s really easy to assemble. I die cut an orange rectangle with the Double Stitched Rectangle STAX from My Favorite Things. And also a circle from Let’s Polka in the Meadow paper, with the Double Stitched Circle STAX.

I stamped the owl image from the Jump For Joy stamp set, from Lawn Fawn and colored him with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Owl: E25 – E29/ E41 – E43
Beak + feet: YR02


I fussy cut the owl and adhered it to the die cut circle with foam tape. I adhered the circle flat to the rectangle and the rectangle to the goodie bag. I out the gift card inside and closed the goodie bag with some white/ yellow twine.


A fun and easy way to jazz up your gift.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten