vrijdag 30 september 2016

MERRY CHRISTMAS (4)

My first Christmas card of the year. When you send all you friends and family a hand made card, you need to start early. I used the Toboggan Together stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I started on the background and scene. I took some watercolor cardstock and blended a sky with some Distress Inks. I used Shaded Lilac, Chipped Sapphire and Cracked Pistachio. I die cut two mountain borders with the Stitched Mountain Borders from Lawn Fawn. I also used Distress Inks to color them. I used Antique Linen and Brushed Corduroy. I added the snowy tops to it.

I stamped the images. I stamped one of the reindeer, the toboggan, stack of presents and rope. I colored the images with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Reindeer: E25 – E29/ E00 – E11/ E04/ E41 – E43
Toboggan: E71 – E77
Presents: R46 – R59/ G14 – G05 – G17


I die cut the images with my Cuttlebug. I stamped the sentiment and I also added the little swirly lines to make it look it comes from the flying toboggan. I used Soot Ink from Lawn Fawn. I adhered the mountains flat to the card. The stamped images I adhered with foam tape.

I adhered the panel to some pattern paper, from the Perfectly Plaid Winter 12x12 paper collection from Lawn Fawn. I adhered it with foam tape.


I’m very happy with my first Christmas card. I decided to make two of each Christmas card I make this year.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten