zaterdag 17 september 2016

HAPPY HALLOWEEN (2)

I saw this cool Halloween card created by Kelly Marie Alvarez, from Lawn Fawn. I decided to recreate this with the Monster Mash stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


I started by die cutting some hills with the Stitched Hillside Borders. I applied Distress Ink on all the hills. I used, from top to bottom: Black Soot, Pine Needles, Mowed Lawn and Old Paper. For the sky I used Seedless Preserves. I stamped some trees in Versafine Onyx Black Ink, using the two tree stamps from the Love You S’More stamp set from Lawn Fawn. I heat embossed the sentiment, from the Booyah set, with Opaque Bright White Embossing Powder from Wow. I then assembled everything and added it to a black cardbase.


I stamped all the monsters from the set and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Small one eyed monster: BG22 – BG49
Big one eyed monster: YR16 – YR07
Ghost: BV02 – BV13
Three eyed monster: R14 – R29 – R59/ BV05 – B05/ C5
Monster with double pointed head: Y08 – Y17
Winged monster: YR61 – YR02/ G14 – BG49


I fussy cut all the images and adhered them flat to the card, making them peek out of the hills. I added some Glossy Accents to the eyes of the one eyed monsters. And that is my Halloween card.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten