maandag 18 juni 2018

YOU'RE THE SWEETEST (2)

I was inspired by Nichol Spohr for this card. I used the I Scream, You Scream die set for this.


I die cut a frame, using the Stitched Scalloped Rectangle Frames. I adhered this to a piece of a Gotta Have Gingham paper.


I die cut all the ice cream elements from Lawn Fawn cardstocks. Here are the cardstock colors I used: Vanilla Malt, Chocolate Bate, Paper bag, Chili Pepper, Noble Fir, Ballet Slippers and Black Licorice.

I assembled all the ice cream elements together and added them to the panel.


I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment, from Sweet Friends, onto a piece of vellum. I added it to my panel. The panel was adhered to a Chili Pepper cardbase.

As a finising touch I added some white highlights to the images.


I always lovebing inspired by fellow crafters. Nichol Spohr is the one that inspires me the most.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten