woensdag 6 juni 2018

SO THANKFUL TO HAVE YOU AS MY DAD (1)

For the new Lawn Fawnatics challenge, challenge # 30: Cards For Guys, I designed this Father's Day card using the Forest Feast stamp set and the Critters in the Forest stamp set.


I took a piece of Paper Bag cardstock. I wanted to do some stenciling. I took the Herringbone Bricks stencil from My Favorite Things and blended Yeti Ink onto the cardstock. In some areas I went with a heavy hand, in some with a light hand.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Log: E53 - E55 - E57
Raccoons: W5 - W7/ W3 - W5/ W0 - W2
Toadstool: E41 - E43/ R14 - R46


I fussy cut the images and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment and added some Nuvo Crystal Drops to the card, in the color Autumn Red. I adhered the panel onto a Chili Pepper cardbase. As a finishing touch I rounded both bottom corners.

Please make sure to check out out newest challenge on the Lawn Fawnatics blog and join me and my fellow design team members!


Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten