vrijdag 22 juni 2018

YOU'RE JUST GREAT (1)

It's been a while since I last used the Hello Chum stamp set from Avery Elle. But I had an awesome idea, so decided to revisit it.


I wanted to create a watercolor background. I took a slightly wider paint brush and made brush strokes from left to right with Mustard Seed Distress Ink that I watered down. This background was literally done within a minute. I set it aside to dry.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Shark: C0 - C2 - 0/ W7
Surf board: BG15 - BG18/ Y02 - Y08
Worm: R01 - R22
Fishing rod: BG15


I fussy cut the images and adhered them to the watercolor panel. I stamped the sentiment and added the panel onto a Peacock cardbase.

A very clean and simple card, but it really packs a punch!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten