zaterdag 9 juni 2018

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU... (1)

I created this birthday card using the Critter Concert stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


For the background panel of this card, I took a piece of Chocolate Bar cardstock and die cut it with the Itsy Bitsy Polka Dot Backdrop die. I adhered this the the Sunflower cardbase. I also die cut one of the frames from the Stitched Scalloped Rectangle Frames die set. I added this to the panel as well.


I stamped three of the critters from the stamp set and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Owl: W0 - W2 - W3 - W5 - W7/ Y38 - YR68
Violin: E57 - E29/ E55/ E43
Bear: E53 - E55 - E57
Fox: E08 - E18. E000 - E21
Trumpet + horn: Y21 - YR21 - YR23


I fussy cut the images. The inside piece of the frame, I adhered onto the card, adding a strip of Let's Polka in the Meadow paper. I added the critters and stamped the sentiment in Sunflower ink.


Such a fun set, love these cute musical critters!!!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten