zondag 10 juni 2018

HOPE YOUR BIRTHDAY IS A SPLASH! (3)

For this simple birthday card, I used the Splash! stamp set from Avery Elle.


I started by creating waves with the Clouds stencil from MFT and Mermaid Lagoon Distress Ink. When I blended the panel, I cut the panel towards the top.

I stamped the unicorn floater and colored it with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Unicorn: R81 - R83/ C0 - C2 - 0/ Y02 - Y06


I fussy cut the images and stamped the sentiment. I assembled the card and added the panel onto a Blue Jay cardbase. I added some Nuvo Crystal Drops, in the colors Midnight Blue and Caribbean Blue.


Super simple, fixed it within 15 minutes.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten