zondag 17 juni 2018

IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY, LIGHT UP THE CANDLES! (2)

I created this birthday card with the Dragon Wishes and the Me and My Dragon stamp sets, both from Mama Elephant.


For the background I used the Kingdom Trio dies. I used Distress Ink to color these elements. For the Sky I used Peacock Feathers, for the mountains Iced Spruce and for the ground Twisted Citron.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Big dragon: R14 - R17/ R46/ V91 - V95
Small dragons: V91 - V95/ YR21 - YR23
Cake: E53 - E55/ BG15 - BG18/ R01 - R22


I fussy cut the images, assembled the card and stamped the sentiment. As a finishing touch I added some Nuvo drops to the large dragon, in the color Sweet Lilac.


Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten