maandag 11 juni 2018

KEEP SWIMMING (3)

For this ocean themed encouragement card, I used the Ocean Fun stamp set from My Favorite Things.


For the background I wanted to do some simple watercoloring. I took three Distress Ink colors: Peacock Feathers, Mermaid lagoon and Tumbled Glass. I used a wider brush and made brush strokes with each color, from left to right. Each color I used twice.


I stamped the images in Lawn Fawn Inks. Here are the ink colors I used:
Swordfish: Hippo Ink
Crab: Lobster Ink
Big Fish: Carrot Ink
Small fish: Pumpkin Spice Ink
Jellyfish: Moonstone Ink


I fussy cut the images and added them to th watercolor panel. I stamped the sentiment.

As a finishing touch I added some Nuvo Crystal Drops to the panel, in the color Pale Periwinkle. I also added some highlights and dots, with a white gelly roll pen.

A adhered the panel onto a Blue Jay cardbase and rounded off the top right corner.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten