vrijdag 22 juni 2018

YOU MAKE EVERY DAY BRIGHTER (1)

I made a friendship card with the Puddle Jumper stamp set from My Favorite Things.


I started on the background. For the sky I used Iced Spruce Distress Ink. I die cut a cloud with the Puffy Cloud Borders from Lawn Fawn. For the grass I used the Meadow Borders and the Grassy Border die, both from Lawn Fawn. I ink blended these grass borders with Twisted Citron Distress Oxide Ink.

I stamped the image and colored it with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Skin: E53 - E55
Hair: W5 - W7
Coat: BG15 - BG18
Umbrella: Y38 - YR07/ Y02 - Y08
Boots: Y02 - Y08
Pants + shirt: R14 - R46


I fussy cut the image and assembled the card. I stamped the sentiment and added some rain onto the sky. I also added some highlights to the umbrella. I adhered the panel onto a Peacock cardbase.


This stamp set, plus the Rain or Shine set, is my favorite from My Favorite Things at the moment.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten