maandag 11 juni 2018

WISHING YOU A BEAUTIFUL DAY (5)

For this card, I combined a bunch of Lawn Fawn stamp sets. I used Bicycle Built For You, Toadally Awesome and Rub-a-Dub-Dub.


I started on die cutting and ink blending all the scene elements. I used the Grassy Border die, the Simple Stitched Hillside Borders and the Meadow Borders dies. Here are the Distress Ink colors I used:
Sky: Salty Ocean
Grassy hill: Lucky Clover
Water: Mermaid Lagoon
Gras border: Twisted Citron


I stamped all the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Bicycle: R14 - R46/ C0 - C2/ C3 - C5/ E57 - E29
Girl: E57 - E29/ E000 - E21/ B12 - B14
Frog: YG61 - YG63 - YG67/ Y00 - Y02
Lilly pads: YG07 -^G05
Lilly: RV10 - R83
Cat tails: YG61 - YG63 - YG67/ E57 - E29
Ducklings: Y00 - Y02/ YR21 - YR23
Dragonflies: BG15 - BG18/ YG41 - G02


I fussy cut some images and for some I have the coordinating dies, so I die cut them with my Cuttlebug. I assembled the card and stamped the sentiment. I added the panel onto a Chili Peper cardbase. As a finishing touch I added some highlights and dots to the images, with a white gelly roll pen.


Creating scenes like this is my absolute favorite thing!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten