maandag 4 juni 2018

LET'S TOAST (4)

For the new Lawn Fawnatics Challenge on their blog, I designed this card. Challenge # 30 is all about cards for guys. I used the Love You S'More stamp set together with Happy Trails, both from Lawn Fawn.


I didn't want to do a ton of layering on this card, so I decided to create the background with the Drifts & Hills stencil from My Favorite Things and some Distress Inks. For the sky I used Blueprint Sketch and Black Soot. For the hills I used Lucky Clover.


I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Bear: E53 - E55/ E29 - E57
Squirrel: E08 - E18
Fire: Y00 - Y02 - Y08 - YR15 - YR07
Trees: YG61 - YG63
Caravan: R22 - R35/ C0 - C3 - C5/ YG41 - G02/ B00 - 0


I fussy cut the caravan and trees and die cut the other images with my Cuttlebug. I started assembling the card and stamped the sentiment. I adhered the panel onto a Noble Fir cardbase.

Please make sure you check out the new challenge on the Lawn Fawnatics Blog and be inspired by me and my fellow Design Team members. And maybe you can join yourself.


Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog! Or e-mail me at joyfulthingsdesign@outlook.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten